Licenses to Sell Beer and/or Wine

The Building Division of Troup County’s Building, Planning, and Zoning Department is also responsible for issuing new licenses to sell beer and/or wine and renewing existing licenses to sell beer and/or wine. All alcoholic beverage licenses must be renewed by December 31st in order to comply with Georgia State Laws.

For more information on “Alcoholic Beverages” licensing and regulations, Click Here, for Chapter 6 of the Troup County Code of Ordinances.

The following permits and/or applications are available for your convenience. If you have any questions about these forms or the application process, please call +706 883 1650 for more information.

Troup County License to Sell Malt Beverages and/or Wine Applications